HyperX's Cloud Revolver family of gaming headsets has a new entry as the company releases the Cloud Revolver Gunmetal gaming headset.
The HyperX Cloud Revolver Gunmetal uses 50mm drivers that are designed to direct sound directly into the ear crisp sound with enhanced bass. The headset is further features a detachable noise-canceling microphone that is certified by TeamSpeak and Discord. HyperX, which is a division of Kingston Technology, says "the headset is designed to deliver ultimate comfort during long hours of gameplay with HyperX signature memory foam and premium leatherette on the ear cups and head band."
HyperX's audio business manager, Tyler Needles, further comments: “The Cloud Revolver is known for giving an advantage during FPS gameplay due to its incredible studio-grade sound stage. The drivers are tuned for players to identify footsteps and gunshots quickly and more accurately than the competition."
The HyperX Cloud Revolver Gunmetal is compatible with PC, PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One S, Mac, mobile devices, Nintendo Switch, and other virtual reality systems with 3.5mm ports. It retails for $119.99.
For those who are interested, below are the headset's full stats:
· Studio-grade sound stage
· Signature HyperX memory foam with premium leatherette
· Durable steel frame
· Detachable noise-cancellation microphone
· Directional 50mm drivers
· Multi-platform compatibility
· Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets
· Type: Circumaural, Closed back
· Frequency response: 12Hz–28,000 Hz
· Impedance: 30 Ω
· Sound pressure level: 104.5dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
· T.H.D.: < 2%
· Input power: Rated 30mW, Maximum 500mW
· Weight: 360g
· Weight w/ mic and cable: 376g
· Cable length and type: Headset (1m) + Audio Control Box (2m)
· Connection: Headset - 3.5mm plug (4 pole) + Audio Control Box - 3.5mm stereo and mic plugs
· Element: Electret condenser microphone
· Polar pattern: Uni-directional, Noise-canceling
· Frequency response: 50Hz–18,000 Hz
· Sensitivity: -40dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)