Bandai Namco is now providing details on the upcoming Black Clover: Quartet Knights open beta.
Available on PlayStation 4, the game's open beta test is scheduled to run from Aug. 17 through 20, 2018 and will be split between eight maintenance periods during which the game will be unavailable for play:
- Period 1 – Friday, Aug.17 6:00AM – 8:00AM PDT
- Period 2 – Friday, Aug.17 2:00PM – 4:00PM PDT
- Period 3 – Friday, Aug.17 10:00PM – Midnight PDT
- Period 4 – Saturday, Aug.18 6:00AM – 8:00AM PDT
- Period 5 – Saturday, Aug.18 2:00PM – 4:00PM PDT
- Period 6 – Saturday, Aug.18 10:00PM – Midnight PDT
- Period 7 – Sunday, Aug.19 6:00AM – 8:00AM PDT
- Period 8 – Sunday, Aug.19 2:00PM – 4:00PM PDT
The Black Clover: Quartet Knights open beta will include a training mode, a 4v4 ranked online battle mode, and a customization mode in which players can customice voice and grimoire cards. Furthermore, Bandai Namco says there will be 14 playable characters that player can use during the test.
To join, payers will need to download the game client from the PlayStation 4 store. The game client will be available for download staring Aug. 15 at midnight and will be available for download until the end of the open beta. After downloading the client, players will be able to participate in the Open Beta test starting on Aug. 17, 2018 at midnight and ending on Aug. 20, 2018 at midnight. After playing the beta, players will be directed to a website to collect their thoughts and feedback about their gameplay experience. As a thank you, Bandai Namco says they will provide open beta testers with an exclusive DLC. The DLC will contain two color changes for each playable character in the final game.
Black Clover: Quartet Knights is scheduled for release in the Americas on Sept. 14, 2018 on PlayStation 4 and PC (via Steam).